Wednesday 9 November 2011

Blazing It ! ;)

I so loooooove blazers !
They are so Cool,Funky,Serious And Sober at the same time :P

The best part about them is,You dont have to care about the color, All colors go well with some or the other outfit, Candy Pink or Serious Black,Both give a head-turner look.
Blazers should be crisp ironed and properly fitted or they can end up as a weird disaster.
I have seen many beautiful ladies flaunting their blazers and thats what created an urge in me to have one..

I dont have much to say about blazers because they dont need any strict way to carry them.



Blazer-United Colors Of Benetton.
P.S-This isnt my eye color,My eyes are BORING black.SAD.


There are some beautiful ladies on stylepile.com that've made a statement with their blazers,Here is my favourite !


Pranita From Artyheart :D
www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

I love her style and the way she carries herself,Simply Stylish 8|
Love,Nikkita.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, you're so adorable! Thank you love! :)
    I love the violet blazer you're wearing too! Great going! :D

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :D
    So are you pretty lady !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the blazers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This is Pallavi Kumar.

    I am passionate writer and love to write around latest clothes and accessories trends. While reading posts related to popular fashion brands I went through your blog and found it interesting. Currently I am associated with a brand and I was wondering if you would be interested in publishing my posts online. I would want to know whether you accept posts which also include external links.

    Would love to talk to you over mails, if this medium is inappropriate.

    Awaiting your favorable reply soon.

    Email- Id : pallavi.kumar.soni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is very unique.. keep on sharing !!!


    click me

    ReplyDelete